Lemon-Cactus

Refreshing with a little edge... This is all about love, life, nature. Stop, relax, enjoy!!

woensdag 24 februari 2010

Sparkling, fresh with a little edge...

Ik geef toe, ik doe gewoon wat iedereen doet...

Ik had opeens de behoefte om een blog te beginnen, zoals velevelevele anderen. Er zijn zoveel blogs, ik kon niet eens een naam kiezen omdat ze allemaal bezet waren. Dus ben ik gegaan voor deze sprankelende, frisse titel: Lemon-Cactus.

Er zit geen spannend verhaal achter, er stond een flesje Spa&Fruit naast me. Smaak: Lemon-Cactus. Ach, het klinkt leuk en het past bij me. Fris, met een klein scherp randje.

Ik houd van schrijven, ben gek ook mooie dingen en fotografie. Deze blog is de ultieme combinatie van die dingen. Dus waarom ook niet?
Hopelijk lees je dit op een dag en word je verliefd op alles waar ik verliefd op ben geworden.

Geniet ervan!

Enne...welkom!

Love, Peace,
AnnaC



I admit, I just do what everybody else does...

I suddenly felt the need to start blogging, like manymanymany others. There are so many blogs, I couldn't even pick a name cause they were all taken. So I had to settle with this sparkling fresh title: Lemon-Cactus.

There's no exciting story behind this, it's just that there was a bottle of Spa&Fruit standing next to me. Flavour: Lemon-Cactus. Well, it's sounds nice and it suits me. Fresh, but with a little sharp edge.

I love to write, i like beautiful things and taking pictures. This blog is a ultimate combination of these things. So why not?
I just hope you will read this someday and that you'll fall in love with all of my crushes.

Enjoy!

And first things last: Welcome!

Love, Peace
AnnaC

Labels: , ,

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage